Enertek IV PLUS
- 70 Minutes or less cremation time
- Includes Inline Autoloader as standard equipment
- Industry-leading M-Pyre® control system for maximum efficiency, fully automatic operation and 24/7 support
- Secondary chamber volume 125 Cu. Ft.
- Oversize 43" door for maximum load capacity
Have an Enertek brochure delivered to your Inbox
Impressive Technology, Serious Production.
Breaking new ground starts with breaking the mold. The EnerTek IV PLUS was deliberately engineered for the power you want and the fuel economy you need. Matthews combines modern design cues with state-of-the-art tech innovations. The spirit of ingenuity has guided us forward and it still illuminates our path today. We created a world-class operating experience with the most advanced features in cremation technology, completely aligned for the future of high-volume crematories. We had you in mind with a focus on the details that elevate the innovation for production volume, speed, low operating costs, and safety excellence. No other machine in the market can match the strength, style, and luxury of this model. It’s built to be driven hard.
M-Pyre® Makes High-Volume Easy
Managing the operation of your cremation equipment has never been easier! Our intuitive logic control system allows you to answer four basic questions prior to starting the cremation cycle and your equipment is automatically set for maximizing operating conditions. It features remote capabilities that let you monitor your crematory activity, create instant performance reports, and communicate with Matthews technical support via the Internet from anywhere in the world. Matthews service team can stay connected to your machine 24/7 to provide peace of mind and instant support. We are with you every step of the way.
- Overall Height: 9’ 6.5” (2.91 m)
- Overall Width: 7' 8" (2.34 m)
- Overall Length: 14’ 6.25” (4.43 m)
- Weight: 36,000 lb. (16,329.325 kg)
- Fuel: Natural or L.P. Gas (Oil available)
- Electrical: 230 volts, 1-phase/3-phase