- Smoke-BusterTM 138 emission control
- Ideal for new or low-volume crematories
- 120 minutes or less cremation time
- Automatic operation, most fuel-efficient in its class
- Available with the optional Mpyre 2.0 Cremation Technology upgrade, providing remote operation and monitoring capabilities
Have a PowerPak I brochure delivered to your Inbox
Just Right for Your Business
The PowerPak I Cremation System is designed to meet the needs of low-volume cremation businesses that perform four or fewer cremations per day. Whether you're just starting out, or you're adding cremation as a new service for the families you serve, you want reliable equipment from a manufacturer you can trust. That's why we've taken our decades of field-proven innovation and experience and engineered them into every detail of the PowerPak I.
Ready To Go
The PowerPak I arrives at your doorstep ready to go. It comes pre-wired, pre-piped, and pre-tested. All you have to do is unload it, connect it to gas and electricity, and attach the exhaust stack. As always, our team is available to help you prepare your site so installation is quick and easy.
- Overall Height: 8' 4" (2.54m)
- Overall Width: 6' 5" (2.01m)
- Overall Length: 14' 8" (4.47m)
- Weight: 23,400 lb. (10,614.1 kg)
- Fuel: Natural or L.P. Gas (Oil Available)
- Electrical: 230 Volts, 1-phase/3-phase