IEB-50: Superior Efficiency Cremation System
The IEB-50 is a superior high production piece of equipment that is designed for high volumes (8,500-11,000 pets per year) of segregated or communal cremations. The extra-wide loading door and hearth floor simplify the loading of equine or large livestock into the chamber.
- 450 lbs. (204 kg) Per Hour Cremation Rate
- 4000 lbs. (1814 kg) Safe Load Capacity
- Batch Load Operation
- Fully-automatic touch-screen control panel
Have an IEB-50 brochure delivered to your Inbox
- Flexible Operation- The primary chamber can be accessed intermittently providing your business with optimum flexibility. This feature allows you to perform cremations in a variety of ways (individual, segregated, and communal) letting you select the best operating mode to meet the needs of your business.
- Operator Safety- Entire cremator is UL listed and CSA approved for the safety of crematory facilities and personnel.
- SMOKE-BUSTER™ 283- Unique interval architecture and oversized chamber volume ensure complete combustion of smoke and odor.
- Hot Hearth Design- Our hot hearth floor is very durable and resistant to abrasion, and its unique design eliminates fluid runoff and provides for faster cremations and minimal fuel consumption
- Speed: 450lbs/204kg per hour
- Safe load: 4000lbs/1814kg
- Secondary volume: 74ft3/ 2.1 m3
- Fuel type: Natural or LP Gas
- Electrical: 220 volts, 1-Phase or 3-Phase
- Length: 19’ 8.5" (4.34m)
- Width: 8’ 10.25" (2.62m)
- Height: 12’ 10" (2.54m)
- Weight: 62,000 lbs/28118kg