Matthews built and installed a four-incinerator facility at Woodland Cemetery in Stockholm with a flue gas cleaning system. Featuring 1.1m front doors, rear-side ash discharge, an integrated ash cooling system, and an automatic coffin loader, these cremators are capable of 24-hour operation, and are used for 6-7 cremations daily. The system features a unique flue gas chimney booster, as well as a water-cooled circuit for heating and cooling the building. The facility was completed in 2012 and is compliant with all relevant European environmental regulations.
Sweden, Stockholm - Woodland Cemetery Listed as Unesco World Heritage
CREMATIONS PER DAY
6-7 Cremations, per day each CRM unit
In compliance with the European Standards and Regulations in the country of installation.
SCOPE OF PROJECT
- CRM 6R
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE CREMATOR = H24 WORKING PROCESS
- FRONT DOOR OPENING = 1100mm
- ASH DISCHARGE = REAR-SIDE
- INTEGRATED ASH COOLING SYSTEM
- AUTOMATIC COFFIN INSERTION SYSTEM WITH LIFTING TRUCK
- FLUE GAS CLEANING WITH REAGENT INJECTION SYSTEM
- WATER CIRCUIT FOR HEATING AND COOLING BUILDING
- UNIQUE BOOSTER SOLUTION FOR FLUE GAS CHIMNEY 250 METERS FAR AWAY FROM CREMATORS BUILDING