WE HAVE THE HOTTEST SERVICE TEAM IN CREMATION AND NOW WE HAVE THE GUARANTEE TO PROVE IT.
With over 30 people and 5 service hubs, no one does service better than Matthews. Now, we’re offering an on-time money-back guarantee. Book any major repair with us and we'll be there on schedule, or we'll write you a check*.
It's as simple as that.
Here's the Fine Print
- Eligible Repairs - this includes any cremator repair with a quoted price of $10,000 or more. This applies to repairs quoted in advance with a defined scope of work. It does not apply to repairs without a known scope of work, being performed on a "Time Materials and Expenses" (TM&E) basis.
- Pre-repair inspection - some repair work may require a pre-repair inspection to confirm the diagnosis and the scope of work and finalize the price quote for your job. If a pre-repair inspection is required, you will be notified at the time your quote is presented. If the scope of work changes based on that inspection, your scheduled start date may be modified.
- On-Schedule Repairs - the start date for your repair will be specified in the price quote for your repair job. Provided that your repair quote is accepted and returned to Matthews within 7 days of issue, Matthews guarantees that your repair work will begin on or before the scheduled start date or Matthews will refund a portion of the cost as specified below.
- Missed-Schedule Penalty - If your repair does not begin as specified in your accepted repair quote, Matthews will refund 10% of the total cost shown on the quote. The refund may be applied to your final invoice for the repair job, or issued to you by check after the final invoice is paid.
- Exclusions - the following causes for delay are considered outside of Matthews control and are excluded from the coverage of this guarantee
- The customer failing to make payments fully and timely as specified in the repair quotation
- The customer failing to shut down and cool down the cremator as specified in the preparation instructions
- The customer failing to follow the necessary health and safety protocols, including any related to the COVID-19 pandemic
- Changes in the scope of the repair that are discovered after work begins
- Acts of God or public enemies, fires, floods, severe weather events, pandemics or mandates by local or national
governments restricting travel or access to the customer's facilities
- Shipping carriers losing or delaying shipments that were tendered timely to the carrier by Matthews