BB-3 Metal Recovery Processor
It's all there - processing, dust control, and simple metals recovery - in one compact, affordable package. The BB-3 is a complete solution for small and mid-sized crematories.
- Built for rapid, efficient processing of cremated remains
- Safe, push-button operation, controlled by a Programmable Logic Controller
- Durable stainless sort/load tray
- Twin-blade design for faster, finer processing
- Dust-removal system designed to exhaust outside the building and protect operator health
- Heavy-duty industrial wheels for easy mobility
- Full Description
- Detailed Specs
- Product Video
Small, but Mighty.
The BB-3 is built to last. It features a powerful 2-HP motor with plenty of torque for extended duty. The processor blades are 1/4” case-hardened steel with easy access for servicing.
Heavy-duty wheels allow for easy mobility and convenience.
A Simple Solution to a Complicated Problem
The BB-3 starts with the industry’s most proven approach to remains processing – a twin-blade rotary blade and a simple, gravity feed. Large metals such as artiﬁcial joints, etc. are removed by the operator before processing. Small, high-value metals are captured by a ﬁne, 2mm screen that can be emptied as needed from a convenient side door.
- Height: 55.5"
- Width: 33.5"
- Depth: 32""
- Weight: 475 lbs.