Multi-Chamber Pet Cremation System
- SMOKE-BUSTER™ 283 Emission Control Chamber
- 340 lbs. (154.22 kg) Per Hour Cremation Rate
- 1700lbs. (771.10 kg) Safe Load Capacity
- Individual or Communal Load Operation
Have an IEB-56-4S brochure delivered to your Inbox
The IEB-56 represents the very latest in cremation technology and s a high-production system designed for facilities that expect large volumes (8,000-10,000 pets per year) of segregated or communal cremations and the individual cremation of large livestock, including horses.
- Operator Safety - Underwriter's Laboratories (UL) Listed represents the most widely recognized measure of safety and compliance, ensuring the safety of personnel and facilities.
- SMOKE-BUSTER™ 283 - This feature effectively consumes and destroys smoke and odor from the cremation process.
- Quiet Operation - Exclusive "Whisper Shield" allows operation without disturbing other services.
- Retrieval System - Retrieval of cremated remains is safe and quick with the convenient external collection hopper.
- Cremation Chamber Floor - Unique "Hot Hearth" design eliminates fluid runoff and minimizes fuel consumption.
- Stainless Steel Stack - Non-Corrosive, with 3” refractory lining for strength, durability, and safety.
- Insulating Thickness - 12" of multi-component materials for longest lasting refractory and highest thermal efficiency.
- Loading Door - Self-locking, self-sealing door opens and closes at the push of a button.
Speed: Chamber 1, 4: 100lbs /45.4kg per hour
Chamber 2, 3: 70lbs / 31.8kg per hour
Safe load: 1700lbs / 771kg
Secondary volume: 150 ft3/ 4.25m3
Fuel type: Natural or LP Gas
Electrical: 220 volts, 1-Phase or 3-Phase
Cremation Burner(s): 4
Secondary Burner(s): 2
Length: 16’ 8" (5.1m)
Width: 8’ (2.44m)
Height: 8' 5"(2.57m)
Weight: 54,500 lbs/ 24721kg