SAFETY PROTOCOL FOR CREMATORY SERVICE
During the COVID-19 crisis, our service teams have two crucial goals every day - protecting the health and safety of our clients, and protecting themselves. For the duration of the outbreak, we'll be taking extra steps to prevent COVID transmission. Here's what you can expect:
- Our personnel will have protective masks, gloves, and coveralls, as long as they are available.
- We will minimize our personnel’s exposure to other people both inside and outside the crematory. They will be practicing "Social Distancing" and we ask that you and your staff do, too.
- We will contact each facility approximately 2 business days before their service job. If an illness or infection has occurred, we will ask you to certify that you have followed CDC-approved disinfection procedures and how we can mitigate our exposure before commencing work.
- We are minimizing our technicians' time in so-called "Hot Spots" If a site in one of these areas needs a critical repair, we will only travel to the site once the needed material has arrived.
- We are prioritizing service for customers with our VIP Care maintenance contracts. Facilities with these contracts will automatically move to the front of the queue for critical repairs.
- Our technicians are not entering areas that require 14-day self-quarantine practices unless there is a documented exemption for personnel servicing essential infrastructure.