We're proud to be an ISO 9001 Certified Company!
As an important model within what is beyond doubt the world’s most respected range of fixed hearth incinerators, the SF150 enjoys an international reputation for the efficiency and environmentally responsible way in which it resolves so many of the problems associated with the disposal of a wide range of industrial and commercial wastes. The renowned Surefire® horizontal cylindrical design incorporates the strongest possible refractory construction to ensure years of maintenance-free operation plus unbeatable combustion efficiency. The SF150 is also available with a whole catalogue of optional features enabling it to be individually customized to match your specific requirements.
- Remote Communities
- Man camps
|Model||Burn Rate||Chamber Volume||Depth||Height||Width||Chamber ID||Chamber Length||Weight|
• Full-size interlocked load/ash door
• High-grade refractory lined chimney provides years of maintenance-free operation
• Pressured combustion air penetrates the waste and causes turbulence in the gas stream to ensure efficient destruction of emissions
• Mobile – trailer/container/skid
• Fuel storage/delivery system
• Electrical generator
• Secondary combustion zone
• Energy recovery
• Wet scrubber
• Waste oil injection
Matthews Environmental Solutions operates a policy of continual development under which critical dimensions etc may be subject to change.