We're proud to be an ISO 9001 Certified Company!
Surefire® is without question one of the most respected names in incineration technology with a world-beating reputation for efficiency, economy and environmental responsibility. The SF25 is the smallest of our fixed hearth incinerators and is perfectly suited to deal with the widest range of waste types boasting a horizontal cylindrical design that also includes the strongest possible refractory construction designed to ensure years of maintenance-free operation plus unbeatable combustion efficiency. The SF25 is also available with a whole catalogue of optional features enabling it to be individually customized to match your specific requirements.
- Remote Communities
- Man camps
|Model||Burn Rate||Chamber Volume||Depth||Height||Width||Chamber ID||Chamber Length||Weight|
• Full-size interlocked load/ash door
• High-grade refractory lined chimney provides years of maintenance-free operation
• Pressured combustion air penetrates the waste and causes turbulence in the gas stream to ensure efficient destruction of emissions
• Mobile – trailer/container/skid
• Fuel storage/delivery system
• Electrical generator
• Secondary combustion zone
• Energy recovery
• Wet scrubber
• Waste oil injection
Matthews Environmental Solutions operates a policy of continual development under which critical dimensions etc may be subject to change.