We're proud to be an ISO 9001 Certified Company!
Quality without high cost industrial waste incinerators
Over recent years so many customers have been telling us that although they really wanted the outstanding globally recognized quality of our Surefire® incinerators, the plain fact was that they simply did not have the necessary budget. It was a situation where we knew we could help, so we set about developing a range of designs to meet these requests.
The result was that we have now created a new class of incinerators that meet these requests exactly. allburn® is a high-specification range of industrial waste incinerators that all come with the added benefit of an attractive and ultra-competitive entry-level price tag.
Yet despite making the cost far more affordable for a much wider market, we have also been able to produce a hugely impressive range of high-performance waste incinerators. Exactly what customers were looking for.
Designed for many markets
Another feature customers requested was versatility. You asked, we delivered. The allburn® range covers three different sizes as well as capacities that match more customer needs spread across more industrial and commercial sectors.
allburn® incinerators are particularly suited for:
Standard features include:
• Counterbalanced, large profile vertical loading door that offers simple, unobstructed loading of a wide range of waste materials.
• Large raking door and ash collection tray allows for efficient removal and collection of ash.
• allburn® waste incinerators can be located either outdoors or indoors providing that sensible precautionary safety measures are enforced and that the unit is positioned at least 300mm from walls and 1000mm from windows and vents.
For added versatility we also designed our allburn® range so that each model could be specified as a self-contained unit that is factory-installed into a standard ISO shipping container. In addition to the incinerator itself, the container package also includes: fuel tank, electrical generator, chimney and built-in power points so that it is fully operational and ready for immediate start-up as soon as it is delivered on site.
Optional specifications include:
• Secondary combustion zone
• Wet scrubber
• Mobile facility – can be mounted on trailer, container or skids
• Fuel storage/delivery system
• Electrical generator
• One year’s spares package
World-class products from the world leaders