Matthews built and installed a high-efficiency cremator system in Jonkoping with a complete flue gas cleaning system. Featuring a 1.1m front door, rear-side ash discharge, an integrated ash cooling system, and an automatic coffin loader, this cremator is capable of 24-hour operation, and is used for 3-4 cremations daily. The heater circuit is connected to the district heating network, and the facility is in compliance with all relevant European environmental regulations.
1 cremation system with flue gas cleaning system
CREMATIONS PER DAY
6-7 /each CRM
In compliance with the European Standards and Regulations within the country of installation.
YEAR OF INSTALLATION
TYPE OF CREMATOR FURNACE
- CRM 6R High-Performance Cremator
- Front Door Opening, 1100mm
- Ash discharge in the rear side of the machine
- Integrated ash cooling system
- Automatic coffin insertion system with lifting truck
- Heater circuit connected to district heating network
- Flue gas cleaning with activated carbon fixed bed