Guard Against Service Problems
Guard against unecessary service issues and cremator downtime with an annual preventative maintenance inspection. For over 50 years, our dedicated team of certified technicians have performed thousands of Preventive Maintenance Inspections (PMI) and major and minor repairs for all makes and models of cremation equipment. Our company carries a $1,000,000 disability and $2,000,000 liability insurance coverage associated with our employees and workmanship. From gas and air calibrations, rebuilding refractory, replacing exhaust stack, repairing and upgrading operating control panels or installing new safety features, we take great pride in being your single source provider for crematory service and repair. With nine satellite service centers throughout North America & Canada, we invite you to experience our Standard of Excellence with one of our convenient locations to assist you with all your crematory service & repair needs.
Scope of Work
- Refractory – Inspect all refractory areas including stack.
- Mechanical – Inspect, lubricate and adjust the air blower, burners, hydraulic & draft system.
- Electrical – Inspect electrical system including limit switches, timers and controllers.
- Calibrations – Adjustments of burner firing rate, air & fuel settings to factory specifications.
- Safety Evaluation – Inspect all clearances for equipment & stack. Evaluate safety devices including door chains.
- Documentation – Provide in-depth analysis of equipment conditions with written service report.