Matthews built and installed a set of two cremators in Torino, Italy, each with independent flue gas cleaning systems. Featuring 1.1m front doors, rear-side ash discharge, an integrated ash cooling system, and an automatic coffin loader, these cremators are capable of 24-hour operation and are each used for 6-7 cremations daily. The system was specifically designed to handle zinc-lined coffins. The whole installation is compliant with European Waste Incineration Directive and includes all necessary abatement systems.
2 cremation system with 1 flue gas cleaning system
CREMATIONS PER DAY
6-7 /each CRM
In compliance with the European Standards and Regulations within the country of installation.
YEAR OF INSTALLATION
TYPE OF CREMATOR FURNACE
- CRM 6R High-Performance Cremator
- Front Door Opening, 1100mm
- Ash discharge in the front side of the machine
- Integrated ash cooling system
- Automatic coffin insertion system
- Cremate coffin with zinc lining
- Flue gas cleaning with reagent injection system